In this two years, do you know what I've been through ? You've know what happen ? Obviously, you'll never know. because you don't even want to know. right ? :)
In this two years, I've realized, you're not belong with me. We're not meant to be. You've ignored me. You've take me for granted. You have no differences with other.
In this two years, I've know, I should forget you. I should believe you hate me. but I'm not. because I still believe that one day, you will take me, even as your friend.
In this two years, many things happen that almost make me lose hope on you. but I hold.
In this two years, I should forget you and leave you with your life. I should give up on you. but I'm not.
In this two years, I have two options. To move on OR to stay waiting for you. You know which one that I have choose ?
At first, I choose to move on. I did. but only for a few weeks. I can't. I don't know why I can't let you out of my mind. Untuk kali yang tak terkira, aku cuba lupakan kau. Aku cuba biarkan kau dengan hidup kau yang nampaknya bahagia sekarang. Tapi aku sedar, aku tak boleh. sebab aku dah biasa. Aku dah biasa tengok muka kau hari-hari, bercakap pasal kau hari-hari. Aku pernah cuba nak benci kau and I almost did tapi aku sedar, aku tak mampu.
At last, I still choose to wait. To wait for you. I don't know why am I this dumb. I still choose to wait for you even you've said no for once. I supposed to know through the way you reply my text. How stupid am I.
After two years, I've been living in the same hopes on you. I'm not hoping much, I just hope that you notice my presence. That's it.
I'll never get tired of waiting for you. and I always did.
Before, for now, for upcoming days, I'm still here waiting for you. My eyes still cries for you. My heart still has some space for you. My dream still have you in it. My tears still because of you. My ears still wait for your voices. My smiles and laughs still for you to see. My everything still is you.
For the last time, I admit that I still have crush on you since two years ago. and now, my hopes on you never change. NEVER CHANGE , M.E.S ! :')